• Reservations - cancellation policy

RESERVATIONS - CANCELLATION POLICY

    • Rates are in euro (€) and include all applicable taxes.
    • Breakfast not included.
    • Refundable rate
      • If you cancel this reservation up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fees or penalties will be charged.
      • If canceled in the 30 days before arrival, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
      • In case of no-show, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
      • 30% of the total price will be charged as a deposit. The rest 70% will be charged at any time in the 30 days before arrival
      • The hotel reserves the right to receive a payment by credit card or through a deposit to a bank account from the visitor at any time after making the reservation.
       
    • Non-Refundable rate
      • The visitor will be charged the total price if decided to cancel at any time.
      • In case of no-show, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
      • The visitor must prepay the total price on the day of booking.
      • The hotel reserves the right to receive payment of the total price by credit card or through a deposit to a bank account from the visitor at any time after making the reservation.
       
    • Early Booking offer
      • Extra 5% Discount on the Non-Refundable rate for reservations up to 120 days before arrival.
      • Prepayment and cancellation policy are those of the Non-Refundable rate.